Schera's is open year-round. A few things to keep in mind to make your experience at Schera's the best it can be:
- Reservations are encouraged on weekends, especially during holidays, or when there is a show at the Opera House or an event in town.
- We can easily accommodate groups of six or less. Groups of more than six will be seated at separate tables, at our discretion, in order to ensure a great experience. Larger parties may call at least a week in advance to make other arrangements, which we will accommodate if possible.
- Our menu items are made to order, and as such, take time to make. If you have limited time, please alert your server, and we'll try to expedite your order if possible. We have denoted some items on our menu that we may be able to prepare more quickly, depending on overall busyness of the restaurant.
- Please inform your server of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
- We strictly enforce carding of guests who purchase alcohol. Be prepared to show an ID when asked if ordering alcoholic beverages.
- We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express.
- We believe dining should be a leisurely experience, so set aside some time to enjoy your meal at Schera's. We are not a fast food restaurant!